Thursday, November 02, 2006

Day two, Day two

Because I don't have enough to do, I started another blog called Book Reviews By Me. I'm going to try and post there everyday with new books, however, tomorrow will be the exception as I am going out of town to see my very best friend in the whole wide world turn 30 on Saturday! (Hey T! I'll be there in a few hours! wheeeee)

I'm not promising they will be the most professional reviews, as I'm trying to write true to me rather than all criticy, but they should improve as I get in the swing of things. (Hopefully ha)

On the kidney note, spirits are high as we await the CT scan next week. We have three churches officially praying for us, and countless other individuals. Keep up the good work, we feel the strength coming through. :) I can't tell you how much Larry and I appreciate our friends.

No comments: