Friday, February 23, 2007

And the answer is . . . .

I don't bite my toenails, because, huh, just ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Now, I didn't say liver was my favorite, just that I liked it, and also, even though I hate washing my hands, I do on occassion. (I know, I know, how dirty. I just can't help it, my hands are so dry and it just adds to the problem.)

So, last I checked comments, Dixie was the winner (and my mom, who e-mailed me). She wins, well, she wins another link . . . Deep Fried Southern Style and a compliment, Dixie is one funny chick, if I do say so myself.

So there you go, happy Friday! And keep your feet out of your mouth!

3 comments:

Julie Q. said...

I'm so glad you clarified the toenail thing. My baby chews on her toes all the time but they are very clean feet, I promise. I hope she breaks the habit when she starts walking.

Dixie said...

Whew. I thought was going to have to say, that if we ever meet in real life, please don't stand to close to me when you talk if it smells like feet. YEAH ME! I won!! Nah,nah,nah,nah,nah,nah!

Thanks for sayin' I'm funny! I try, but not too hard, cus then I might have to think.

Mel said...

My five year old bites her toe nails from time to time. Strange habit. Glad you don't.