Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Motivation (or lack thereof)

I was doing so well, really. Exercising almost every day, eating good, feeling good, and then it just went all down hill. I haven't touched a yoga DVD in 3 weeks, and I'm eating like shit. Thankfully, I haven't really gained any weight, but I just feel bloated and blah. The thing is, I don't even want to do it now. Ugh, I hate this. I know I would feel better, it's just getting up off my ass and doing it. I should probably fast again for a few days just to purge my system of the crap I've been putting in it. That would take motivation too though. I need my own personal cheerleader.

(Chell, I've tried to leave you a couple comments, but my new blogger beta won't match with your blogger, and D-land won't take them either. Upgrade your blog, woman.)

2 comments:

Chelle said...

What is this updating of which you speak? I am techno-illiterate, help!

Ballpoint Wren said...

You are a fitness vidiot? So am I!

Right now I'm waiting for Cathe Friedrich's newest series. I can hardly wait.

And I'm... um... waiting on my prodigious backside. I haven't exercised in weeks, either.