Thursday, November 22, 2007

Asking for Prayers

On this day of Thanks, I am asking for prayers for my friend Shannon. Shannon has Lupus that she has been treating for over ten years and now her white blood count is really low. On Tuesday, she is going in for a bone marrow biopsy to determine what is causing the low count, one of the fears is that it is leukemia. Please pray that it is just her lupus getting worse, which even though not a great diagnosis, is better than the alternative.

Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your loved ones.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for Shannon. ((((hugs)))

carrie said...

She will be in our prayers. Enjoy your day with your family!

tamblair said...

I hope that everything will be okay. That sounds pretty painful, too. I will keep her in my prayers.

Rebecca said...

She will be in my prayers.

Dixie said...

I'll keep her in my prayers.