Monday, October 15, 2007

200th Post

It's only fitting that for my 200th post on Blogger, I answer a tag by an old friend who I recently found again, Kristin. (not sure why it's fitting, but it sounded poetic, no?)

1. Who is my man? Larry, or Lawrence, but no one calls him that.
2. How long have we been together? 10 and a half years.
3. How long did we date? We dated 10 months, and were engaged for a little over a year and a half.
4. How old is he? 30 this Saturday
5. Who eats more? Larry
6. Who said "I love you" first? I'm pretty sure it happened during an online chat and was phrased, "You know you love me."
7. Who is taller? He is.
8. Who sings better? I do, but that doesn't mean I sing well.
9. Who is smarter? I would venture to guess my IQ is higher.
10. Who has more of a temper? He does
11. Who does the laundry? We share, mostly.
12. Who takes out the trash? He does.
13. Who has sharper computer skills? Me, by a slight margin.
14. Who sleeps on the right side? He does. We used to sleep reversed, but when I was pregnant with Shey, I had to sleep on my right side, and I hate facing in.
15. Who pays bills? I do.
16. Who mows the lawn? He does mostly, I will every once in a while.
17. Who cooks? I do.
18. Who drives when we are together? He usually does.
19. Who pays when we are out together? It just depends on whose debit card is easiest accessible.
20. Who is more stubborn? We both are.
21. Who is first to admit it when they are wrong? Neither, thankfully, we very rarely are. ha ha
22. Who asked out who? Well, that's a hard one since we met online. I initiated the initial conversation though.
23. Who kissed who first? It was mutual, but he worked for it.
24. Who is more sensitive? I guess me, but that's not saying much.
25. Who has more friends? Larry has never met a stranger.
26. Who has more siblings? He has one brother, I'm an only child.
27. Who wears the pants? It depends on the situation.

I tag Chell, Dixie, and Nicole.

3 comments:

carrie said...

I could have posted a few better pictures that I found.

Danielle said...

RYC: Do you mean the gate theory? That is, your brain can only process so much stimuli at one time, and the rest it tunes out. Thus, if you have this painfully annoying clothespin on your ear, in theory, you won't notice the pain from the dental procedure as much. Probably not really that scientific, but it did work for me. LOL. Likely secondary to the placebo effect, but who cares! It saved me money ;)

Dixie said...

Love the answer to number 8!

Thanks for the tag!