Thursday, December 28, 2006

Only 11 and a Half Years to Go

Even though I have a while before my boys start driving, I still worry about how my car insurance rates will soar when they do hit that golden age. I'm sure at that time, I will conduct a lot of searches on cheap auto insurance. Geico advertisements are all over the place, and while browsing on their site, I saw they offer guides for drivers. One of their new ones is titled "Teens and Trucks" which was developed with the American Moving and Storage Association. The brochure offers guidelines for dealing with large trucks while driving, such as staying out of their blind spots and being careful of their wide turns. Ideas that are common sense to seasoned drivers, aren't as clear to those with newfound freedom in their hands.

2 comments:

Auto Insurance Quotes Texas said...

Auto Insurance Texas Quotes give a brief detail about your auto insurance needs and necessities. We help you to get Texas Car Insurance Quotes so that you can easily compare insurance plans given by the top insurer in Texas.car insurance tips

updatepedia said...

nice post

All Health Post


write for us health and wellness