Friday, December 29, 2006

Bewitched

Last night I dreamt that a few friends (looking at you T, and H was there too) and I were witches. Not the scary ones with warts and pointy hats, but more normal looking people with super powers. Like the girls in Charmed, but without Shannon Daughtery's attitude. If we were facing a crowd of people and needed to get through, no problem, we would just make them fall asleep, and the way was cleared. We tried to do this in one room though, and lo and behold, there was another witch there too. She was trying to make my arms levitate, but I held her off, and then she knew we were witches too. Apparently, this wasn't good, because I prepared the other girls for a fight. We all scattered, but then managed to round the bad witch up. Suddenly, a chiropractor appeared and he had her on the ground ready to snap her neck (and not in a good way). He went into detail about it, then crack, it was done and she was dead. That's when I woke up.

It was pretty cool. Well, the super powers part, not necessarily the killing of other witches part.

No comments: