Thursday, December 07, 2006

And Justice for All

Last night, Peyton surveyed the Christmas tree, piled with newly wrapped presents and said with great slowness and exaggeration, "Why do I only have two presents, and Shey has a lot of presents?" In the defense of the "Thou Shalt be Fair when Giving Christmas Presents to Siblings Gods," I explained, "well, two of Shey's gifts are for his birthday, and one is actually from Grandmommy, I just bought it for her." He thought this over for a bit and seemed to agree, then he looked at me and said conspiracyly, "Why don't you just tell me what's in my presents?" Not gonna happen buddy, although if he were older and a bit wiser, he would realize the two gifts under the tree are probably the two toys he had pointed out to me in Target earlier. But yah! We are still before the age of guessing gifts.

On the kidney note, Larry finally has his CT scan scheduled for next Wednesday and hopefully this will put an end to the worrying and they can reach a clear decision regarding the structure of this mass on his kidney. Thank you for your continued support and prayers!

1 comment:

Ballpoint Wren said...

Here's a prayer for a quick resolution to the kidney note, Erika.