Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Help, Anyone . . .

For the past couple of months, Shey has been getting up sometime between 2 and 4 am. It doesn't happen every night, but more often than not. I thought when we reliquished the pacifier that it might get better. I should have know though, he never cried because he didn't have his pacie, he just cried. Most the time I go in there, calm him down, then leave the room. He still cries, but he goes to sleep after a couple of minutes. This, though, is getting exhausting, very fast. Last night he woke up at 2:30 and I did that, then he kept crying, "daddy, daddy, daddy." This almost bothers me more than the moaning, "maaaammmaaa" It now bothers Larry too and last night he was going to go in there and just lie down on the guest bed, but I said, "no, he needs to go to sleep." and he did, eventually. But then at 5:30, he was up again, so I ended up on the guest bed in an effort to get another hour or so of sleep.

I'm thinking about just sleeping in the guest bed tonight so we can all sleep. What is up with our children and their avoidance of sleep?!?!

No comments: