Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Blogger Love

I just happened to stumble across a new blog to read as I was perusing the comments on The Pioneer Woman's photography post about black and white photos and I'm so glad I did. I normally don't look at the comments, but Ree was asking for B/W editing advice and I'm always keen on reading about photography, even if I don't get to actually take photos as much as I would like to.

One commenter mentioned The Coffee Shop Blog and her creamychocolate B/W action for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. I followed the link expecting to find a site that offered actions for a price. I was so happy to find that all the actions The Coffee Shop offers are FREE! Yes, FREE! Plus, she has a ton of tutorials and other good stuff for making your photography better.

I use The Pioneer Woman's action Boost on almost all my photos, and I'm excited to download some of The Coffee Shops' to try out too.

Check her out!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I think that was the website that I used right when I got PSE and downloaded some Pioneer Woman Actions. I love that they are free!

Amanda said...

I use many of coffee shops actions and used to use her creamy choc action- still do by request. A great one is her burn action which gives an amazing vignette for portraits. Just tone down the opacity of it. Anither great one is perfect portrait. As for bw I now use a great collection of bw actions from florabella (pay though). Have fun!