Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Quick Funny

For my high school friends. . .

Last night I dreamed that an old friend from elementary school came back with her cheerleading squad to perform at one of our pep rallies. I noticed though that Jon H was on their squad and in the middle of the routine they started doing ballet! haha So there was Jon H front and center performing a ballet turn with his arms in a circle. I turned to one of my friends in the dream and said, "Cheerleaders should stick with cheerleading!"

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

But it wasn't funny to you that Jon H. was a cheerleader. That is a funny dream!

tamblair said...

I'm pretty sure Lee F. was there too - you just don't want to talk about that part!

carrie said...

That is funny.

Kristin said...

I wonder where that came from?