Thursday Thirteen, Edition 3:
Thirteen Little Things That Make Life More Pleasant
(I couldn't get the code to work, so you will have to live without the little cute pic)
1. My phone. I love having the ability to text friends and connect instantly without disturbing the people around me.
2. My iPod. I have it on continously at work and I rarely ever fast forward through a song. I have been very selective about my choices.
3. My Jacuzzi tub.
4. Our new laptop. It's so nice to type and have the keyboard keep up.
5. Peyton's DS. The boys and I have had great fun lately playing it.
6. My favorite pen, which I can't find right now and I hope it's not lost.
7. A good bottle of wine
8. Corona. This was the one thing I craved when I was pregnant with Shey even though I didn't like it before, and of course it was one of the things I couldn't have.
9. Scrapbooking. I wish I had more time to do this.
10. Kids Eat Free on Wednesdays at Buffalos.
11. A good book. This should probably be higher on the list than it is.
12. Facebook. It's been a lot of fun reconnecting with everyone.
13. Biore Skin Preservation Fusion. The best moisturizer/sunscreen for me. Does NOT break me out or smell like subscreen!