- a tiny ball of fur no taller than a step and weighing only 3 pounds
- a protective older brother jumping on the bed to guard baby Peyton from visitors
- a wrestling partner for Larry, who snarled and barked while wagging his tail
- tumbleweeds of fur rolling across my living room floor
- our little lion with his hair waving in the breeze as he sat outside on a windy day
- a crazy barker who answered the door when the kids thought it would be funny to ring the doorbell again and again
- a limper who still came when we said treat like it was the best thing on earth
- a deep and peaceful sleep in my arms when he was ready to go.
I love you Zeus.