Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Eye Freak

For the past three days, my left eye has been twitching almost non-stop. So much, in fact, that when it doesn't, my poor eyelid and eyebrow muscles are actually a little sore. What is up with that?

Peyton had a dentist appointment this morning and as always, he was excellent and had no cavities. I think I would live at the dentist if they would let me.

I've gotten a little scrapbooking club going and we met last night and will start meeting every third Monday of the month. There are seven of us, and it is so much fun. Throw in some wine and finger foods and it's a party. It's an eclectic group of people, but we mesh really well. I'm excited to have a mandatory girl's night at least once a month.

3 comments:

tamblair said...

I wish I could come to girl's night!

tamblair said...

And what is the deal with your eye? I have never had it twitch for that long. Maybe you should get that checked out. I am about to attempt a run on the treadmill. Wish me luck.

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! I've started playing Tennis once a month (GNO) and we bring health treats. I love it. I had to force myself to do it ..one of my new year's resolutions.