Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
Post them here for everyone to guess.
NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search or other search functions.
Feel free to answer in the comments:
1. "That day, she was amazed to discover that when he was saying "As you wish", what he meant was, "I love you." And even more amazing was the day she realized she truly loved him back."
2. "I'm your Huckleberry!"
3. "Well, technically speaking, the operation is brain damage, but it's on a par with a night of heavy drinking. Nothing you'll miss."
4. "Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony."
5. "We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all. "
6. "I once talked a guy out of blowing up the Sears Tower but I can't talk my wife out of the bedroom or my kid off the phone. "
7. " Sprite, good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down? "
8. "Too early in summer to be sick of beans."
9. "Better a silly girl with a flower than a silly boy with a horse and a stick"
10. "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
I won't tag anyone, so feel free to play along as well.