Kristin tagged me for a meme, so here it goes.
List 6 things about yourself that most people probably don't know.
I'm not sure if I can come up with 6 things, but I will give it a whirl.
1. I never took a typing class, however, after almost 9 years of working in an office and typing dictation, I am pretty fast. I don't always have to look at my fingers and I don't use the right ones by any means, but it gets the job done.
2. On a similar note, I cannot spell deterioration unless I am typing it. For some reason my fingers know where to go even if my brain does not.
3. I am a consultant for a scrapbooking company called Close to My Heart. I don't hold parties for people, but I do have a group of women that meet every month at my house and complete 2 pages. I really like it and it's a great creative outlet for me. If I had time, I would like to branch out eventually and maybe actually make some money off of it.
4. Our house is fertile grounds lately. We have a duck nest in our front bushes and although the adult ducks in Florida are UGLY, you can't help but love the little ones. I'm excited about the babies. Also, one of our fish had babies and we have about 15-20 little, bitty baby fish swimming in our tank. I hope they don't get eaten. I think I know who the parents are because our two Convicts are hanging around them and I'd like to think they are protecting them. Hopefully, they aren't protecting them just to snack on later.
5. I really like working with my hands and I am definitely the handy one around the house. I would love to learn to work with power tools and make things, like furniture and stuff. Just one more thing to thing about when the kids leave the house.
6. I'm really glad that we had the boys as young as we did. By the time we are 50, they should be out of the house, at least in college. I would love to sell the house, maybe buy a little condo as a home base and then see the country in an RV. Our neighbor has one and I am a little bit jealous.
Hey, I did better than I thought I would.