Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Meme for you

My computer is frozen at work, so here's a quick Meme as I was tagged by Kristin.

What I was doing 10 years ago: Larry had just moved to Montgomery and we were deciding what we were going to do. He wanted to move back to South Florida to finish school as he had pre-paid college, but he never did, and we're still here.

5 Things on my To Do List today: I have to go to Hialeah to pick up a surveillance tape from a strip club. I'm going to clean the kitchen tonight and maybe try to get some knitting in. I've been slacking on that lately. That's about it.

Snacks I Enjoy: I like wheat thins and hummus. Papaya is always good with a spritz of lime juice. Does caramel lattes count?

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire: I really would just like enough money to not have to worry about paying my bills with some left over for some fun. I would donate more too.

3 of my Bad Habits: Picking at my nails, not spending enough time in the evenings with my kids, and another one that I'm working on.

5 places I have lived: Montgomery, AL, Cooper City, FL, Plantation, FL and Coral Springs, FL

5 Jobs I have had: Daycare teacher, barista at Barnie's, customer service, office manager/adjuster

Okay, I'm unstuck, back to work.

Oh, I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you are up for it, leave me a comment.

4 comments:

tamblair said...

First - you should disclose that bad habit you are currently working on. Second - you just had to bust out the term "barista", didn't you.

Kristin said...

Surveillance tape from a strip club? Your life sounds very exciting...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Chelle said...

I would have much rather hung out with you than hang thirty feet in the air.

I didn't read your comment from last week until we got home and was bummed that I didn't read it earlier.

Next time I am in Orlando we have to get together. Hey, maybe we could do Fear Factor TOGETHER!!