Friday, April 08, 2011

Last Day of Work

While the days have seemed to drag on and on, the weeks and months have flown by and I find myself finishing up my last day of work before leave. Baby girl is officially coming and soon!

Not that I can control this, but it would be nice if she waited till her due date to make her appearence though. I need to finish up some things next week and Peyton has testing and I'd like for him to not be distracted. But as I have no control over that, we shall roll with it as we can.

Our lives are about to change and I know in a month or so, I won't even remember what we did before this new little one entered the world.

Larry and I both would like me to stay home, but I'm not sure we can swing it. This leave will be a test in many ways. On one hand, we've paid off some things, but then on the other hand, we're adding expenses. So, we shall see. Should be interesting all around.

That's about all I've got. Brain is a little mushy. Obviously, your prayers for healthy baby and smooth delivery are wanted. Hopefully, baby pictures will be posted all over the web soon.

1 comment:

tamblair said...

Many, many prayers for you, sweet friend!!! I do wish you had the chance to be at home with this one... I think you would really enjoy it! Who knows what may happen. Maybe you should put that Cricut to use making some vinyl monograms. Just a thought!!! ;) I know how you LOVE monogrammed items.