Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spotlight on: Crazy Mama Creations

Let's just pretend for a moment that Tamara isn't my best friend, shall we?

While perusing one of my favorite online shops, Etsy, I stumbled upon this great new shop, Crazy Mama Creations. Crazy Mama, aka Tamara, stays at home with her two children and in an effort to keep it that way, as well as spread the joy she has received from up above, Tamara began making these awesome necklaces that showcase words of inspiration derived directly from scripture.

From Tamara's profile: I desire to bring people one step closer to their Maker in incredibly unconventional ways!

This piece grabbed me from first sight:



Being a beach lover, the blues call to me and the stamped image Refresh is well, refreshing.

The handpainted flowers are also darling.



So cute paired with a white tee or tank and jeans or shorts.

So go check out Crazy Mama Creations and show her some love.

Also, if you leave a comment on Tamara's blog post introducing her new store, you'll be entered to win one of her fabulous necklaces.

2 comments:

tamblair said...

I knew I loved you for a reason.. you are the bomb! Great BFF!!! I love you, girl!

Cam - Bibs and Baubles said...

beautiful!