Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Smokin'

Larry arrived home late last night after being out of town for a week. Couple that with my healing the two weeks before and, well, you can imagine it was a pretty nice reunion. With that being said, can I just add that my new perky breasts look amazing! Larry commented with, "they're so perky, they may poke my eye out!" Which, yep, that just about sums it up. ha

If anyone out there is even contemplating the surgery because you are tired of your heavy saggy breasts, I highly recommend getting a reduction and lift. You will thank me for it!

Speaking of smokin' hot, Blake Lewis was last night on AI. The new black hair was awesome and his rendition of You Give Love a Bad Name kicked major booty. His mouth bothers me though. I think it's the lack of lips. But, as long as he keeps the microphone in front of it, I can totally dig him.

And last on the smokin' front, but most important, after 30 some odd years and at least two packs a day, my dad has laid the cigs down. He started cutting back last week or so, and then quit completely on Sunday. I can't even express how happy I am for this or how proud I am of him. Thanks be to God for giving him the strength and courage to do this. I love you, Dad.

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Glad you're lovin' the new boobies!! I knew you would!

Tell your Dad, I'm very proud of him!! That is not an easy habit to give up, I know!

Anonymous said...

"Thou shall deem them self eternal damnation in Hell for committing the atrocity of a breast reduction."

That's gotta be somewhere in one of those bibles.