Thursday, August 17, 2006

Updating everyday

I'm really trying to get into the habit of updating this blog everyday, but sometimes, there just doesn't seem to be much to talk about, that's interesting, that is. Last night I was superwoman, I cooked dinner, did the dishes, bathed both the kids, and did 45 minutes of yoga. Go me. The scale is hanging at the same number, but I figure all this work has to be doing something. Doing/performing/practicing yoga with your husband on the kitchen and your 4-year old playing/whining/trying to steal your blocks isn't quite the rewarding/relaxing/pleasing experience it should be, but I'm trying. And man, am I sore. Who would have thought holding a pose and stretching could create such soreness. I'm quickly becoming addicted though. And I've decided that following a yoga DVD with peaceful yoga, rather than Denise Austin's hyperactive yoga is much more pleasant.

And there we have it, my yoga impressions.

No comments: