Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Annoucing Elizabeth

When Tiny Prints contacted me regarding their promotion for Holiday cards, I was a little disappointed I had to tell them no, as I had already committed to ordering my cards from Shutterfly. However, when I mentioned that I had a baby due in April, the representative said that I could order 25 announcements from them to try once she was born. I was understandably excited.

When Elizabeth was a day old, the hospital photographer captured her image and mom was so kind to order me a package from them that included 25 announcements. They were so precious and really showcased how tiny Elizabeth was the day after she was born. I quickly went through those 25 and still needed more, so I again contacted Tiny Prints to see if I could still order from them as well. The representative I worked with was super friendly and she sent me the instructions for my free cards.

I began my search for the perfect birth announcement and quickly settled for a simple design that showcased my little beauty.



The announcements arrived very quickly and I was impressed by the quality of the card and the clarity of the photo. Overall, I was happy with my experience with Tiny Prints and I would definitely order from them again.

2 comments:

tamblair said...

The were GORGEOUS!!!!! Absolutely beautiful! Of course, it helps that Miss Elizabeth is so beautiful! :)

Ora said...

I'm having it matted and framed for daddy's office for his birthday. I love it...and she is beautiful.