Monday, October 27, 2008

Pimping Chelle

If you ever need a really creative, fun activity to do with your children Chelle, or Ms. Congeniality is the woman you want to call, or e-mail, or comment on her blog. This woman has boundless energy and ideas and I am always amazed by the wonderful ways she handles holidays, birthdays, and really just any weekend with her family.

The stories she tells about her Man-cub and The Girl show what an awesome mom she is and I know her kids are so very lucky to have her. Also, Chelle is just someone I would love to sit down and have a glass of wine with on a cool fall day under the roof of her huge wrap around porch.

It's funny how well I feel that I know Chell even though we've never met in person. I really don't even know how long we've been reading each other's blog, except that it's been a few years. Chell is a prime example of how you can be friends with someone that lives a thousand miles away.

3 comments:

Chelle said...

I think I love you ;)

SuZ said...

I KNOW I love you. :)

You're such a pimp, can I be your hoe?

tamblair said...

I love reading Chelle! Her blog is one of your links I always check!! And you are totally right about the crafty thing... I am so glad my kids don't go to school with hers.