Thursday, August 07, 2008

Monday Mention on Thursday

On Sunday, our regular pastor was away and one of the others filled in for him. While he is not my favorite and his lessons are never as dynamic to me, I had to share the link for the podcast here. In the middle of the service, the worship team performed a version of Amazing Grace that was just phenominal. It's funny how songs you have heard your entire life can just strike a cord on a certain Sunday and this one definitely did.

I also just finished The Shack by William Young, so I think I was especially tuned into Amazing Grace. Our church is big on saying, "It's a Relationship, not a Religion" and The Shack follows that same idea. I definitely recommend it.

1 comment:

tamblair said...

Well... she finally posts about something. Don't forget to send the book my way. I can't wait to see what all the hype is about.