Monday, December 31, 2007

All About Me - by Shey

One of my mom's oldest friend's daughter, Ella tagged me back before Christmas to write a bit about me and since mom is WORN OUT from vacationing in Disney last week, I decided to post the last entry of 2007.

1. I just had my first staring appearence in our Holiday Program at school. Another little girl and I danced to a cool song by Sean Paul and then a few more kids joined us to do the Penquin dance. We knew it was a hit when all the moms and dads laughed as we turned around to shake our bottoms at the audience.

2. I am a momma's boy through and through. I express my feelings by telling daddy quite freqently whenever he tries to help me, "I don't like you." I think I am starting to wear mom down, especially when I pitched a fit at the entrance of Sea World because she refused to carry me anymore.

3. I am content to play by myself if my brother will just leave me alone. I like to pretend and play with my trucks. I also like to sing.

4. I think I am pretty smart. I know my colors, shapes, numbers to 10 and left and right. Mom says I also color almost as good as Peyton and I'm starting to write my name. Of course, I also think elephant and lion is spelled "shey" so I guess there is room for debate.

5. While at a nice restuarant in Orlando, I spilled a whole glass of Sprite right in mom's lap. Although mom's seat and pants were soaked, the server was very nice and said it was "ok". Now, I've learned that whenever I do anything wrong, like dump out a whole bag of cereal while mom was trying to do 8 loads of laundry that I should say, "I'm sorry," then say, "but it's ok?"

6. I turned 3 years old on December 9.

7. I like to sneak into mom and dad's bed in the middle of the night.

8. I had my first pony ride on Christmas day.

I think I am pretty cute.



Thanks, Ella! That was fun.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Nicely done Shey. And, we also think you are pretty cute.