Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Writing Just to Write

If I don't get something down, I will sink into the abyss of non-blog writing. Life is happening, but I just couldn't log on to here for some reason. I joined Curves yesterday. I need some motivation in that department too. I always thought it was just a gym for women, but after I learned it's a set routine, just 30 minutes three times a week, well, how can you go wrong with that? It was ok, and I think something I can do for a while, which is good, since I joined for a year. ha ha

My parents will be here tomorrow night for a long weekend, so that should be fun.

I went to Macy's today to look for a new purse and didn't see one that I liked. If anyone has found one lately that they love, send me a link. I'm on the prowl.

Hm, other than that, well, that's about it. Well, except this. Isn't this the cutest two year old in the whole world?




5 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, Erika!
Beautiful work
Good week for you

Anonymous said...

Pretty darned cute if ya ask me.

Purses? You probably don't want my opinion, based on the fact that I bought my purse for functionality and only because my 4 year-old blue one was stolen. I have no purse-taste.

Dixie said...

That kid ia a cutie patootie!!! Can I nibble on those cheeks??

Hun, don't ask me about bags. Shoes, yes. Bags, no! I get mine at Wally World.

Chelle said...

Wow. I can't believe he's already two! He is adorable.

Anonymous said...

How can he possibly be two already???????? He's adorable of course!