Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Relay for Life

On May 8, 2009, three of my co-workers and I, along with thousands of other participants will be walking in the Relay for Life to raise money for cancer research. We will walk for 18 hours starting at 6 p.m. to show that cancer never sleeps.

I would almost guarantee that you cannot find someone that has not been directly affected by cancer, whether themselves or friends and family.

If you would like to help our team in our fund raising efforts, please visit my site and make a donation. No amount is too small and if we all help we can find a cure within our lifetimes.

You have until May, so I will probably post reminder entries in the upcoming months.

Relay for Life

2 comments:

SuZ said...

I did this once and loved it! It was very eye-opening.

I'll donate as soon as the paycheck comes in! :)

tamblair said...

Wait a minute. I could have sworn you wrote you would walk for eighteen hours straight. Surely I read that wrong. And you don't think you can do a full marathon??