Tuesday, May 27, 2008

6 Word Sentence

My oldest and dearest friend, Tamara tagged me to write a 6 word sentence that encompasses my life, so here goes: Life will always work out, eventually.

I find that no matter how broke I think we are, how irritated I am with my family, or how lousy things are in my life (and really, they are never that bad), change comes and we continue on our merry way.

Por ejemplo(also for Tamara), the car that wrecked our hedge? We will be receiving some money from the car's insurance carrier for our damages. This weekend, our AC died. So instead of going back with 10 foot hedges, we are going to get something smaller and use the extra money for a new AC. See how that all worked out.

Here's another one. Larry has been bugging me to buy a boat for years. We don't need a boat. I know that. We have nowhere to store it and they are expensive. Larry knows it too, but he wants one anyway. Sunday, we went out with some friends who just bought a new boat. We had great fun, but after Larry helped him clean the boat for an hour afterwards, he said, "maybe we don't need a boat." And the clouds parted as sunlight fell on my head.

I could go on and on, but that's the gist of it.

Just keep on keeping on.

2 comments:

tamblair said...

You are so right - it always works out. Even when we least expect it. Yay for the drunk kids that ran in to your hedge!! If I knew who they were, I would buy them a shot!! And a new ac will probably mean lower power bills, too.

Chelle said...

I agree with your philosophy.