Friday, August 03, 2007

Where did you go?

A couple of my regular reads have gone missing. It's funny how we grow concerned for these people who we will probably never meet in real life, but know more about than some of our closest friends. I hope that they are ok, and just too busy or writer blocked to write. This leads me to wonder, if a tragedy were to befall me, who would let my 5 readers know? I will have to ponder the proper procedures and put something in place. Maybe a special spot in my will, if I ever make one.

All of this brings us to the following, we will be on vacation next week and hence, the blog will be quiet. I just didn't want you to think something terrible had happened to me, especially after the last entry.

3 comments:

Dixie said...

Thanks for the heads up! I freaked out last week when someone disappeared and sent about 559 emails begging them to not be dead.

SuZ said...

I miss you soooon much! I hope your vacation helps. :) Ava is growing so fast before I know it she'll be saying she hates me and moving out. :)

Chelle said...

I hope your vacation is awesome!