Friday, June 15, 2007

New Toys for Summer

Since my brain is on a break, here are some great portable electronics for summer. :)

I bought the Nikon Cool Pix a few months ago. It was a great deal on e-bay, but now I wish I wouldn't have jumped the gun and checked out a few more cameras like this one for example.


HP Photosmart R927 8.2-Megapixel Digital Camera With Dock

One day I will sign myself up for a photography class and maybe learn something.

Here's something great for those long summer trips.


Philips PET824/37 8.5" Portable DVD Player With DivX®

Here's an interesting option rather than an iPod.


Zune™ 30GB Music-Video MP3 Player, Black

It looks like it already comes loaded with songs. Um, have to think about that.

And because I like you guys so much, here's a coupon for Office Depot.

Office Depot, Inc

I'm off to have Fun Friday!

No comments: